BNP Paribas
지역
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 4건을 찾았습니다.
총 3,776건의 리뷰 모두보기
사내 문화 및 가치관
I enjoyed my 11 years as a sales trader at BNP Korea. Our team was like a small family, often socializing outside of work. During work hours, we had strong synergies between the sales traders, dealers and sales people in exchange investment ideas to push to our customers.
장점
free lunch
단점
lack of job security
사내 문화 및 가치관
Good life & work balance. Many things depend on the department, organization structure & the market situation. Stable company culture.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I worked at BNP Paribas Cardif Life Korea for over 5 years. The average rating about the Seoul office by the employees varies person by person. In my opinion it is totally up to you how you manage your work life. You can work like a horse and still get no recognition or you can work smart and get some recognition but get pointed at by others. However, as long as you get your job done in time, it is a good company to start a career b/c it offers you a lot to learn (literally).
장점
The culture itself is very nice compared to other Korean culture based companies.
단점
You will not like the raise of your salary.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Respects employees work and life balance, different opinion. Great management Smart but careful effort to promote the business in & out of the company
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기