Customer Service Representative

14건의 모든 리뷰

Very easy cashier experience

인디드 추천 리뷰

인디드가 선택한 가장 유익한 리뷰
Punctuality was key. My issue I ran into was juggling two schedules but that was more personal. It was a good working environment and very diverse. The day was busy but felt laid-back because of the great attitudes.

장점

Nice break area, understanding management

Scheduling
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Of my reviews were based upon the stats and the company profile

Position was a temporary position however if it were to be permanent it would be a good company to work for they have great benefits long-term employment and it is a good profession to be in

Fun culture. Hard work.

Lots of extras and benefits. Sometimes there could be more work life balance. There can be a lot of work. Causal dress. Jeans and sandals are ok. Good discounts and employee sales.
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Decent job not a lot of room for growth

I started this job back when I was in highschool. There is not a lot of room for growth here and I would personally not recommend working at this job.
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Very family oriented and stable work environment.

The opportunity to talk with many people to help them in many different situations. The rewards you receive when someone is pleased with the final results of the conversation whatever it may be. Thanks

최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기

귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요

Not the worst place to work

As a part time employee you are snuffed of good benefits/vacation. However, if you are given the opportunity to become full time, the benefits and vacation are some of the best in the retail industry. There is a lot of favoritism though.
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

I had to leave to get my son who had hurt himself and I didn’t clock out because I forgot but let my supervisor know I was leaving and they let me go

No compassion no communication at all just throw you in and sink or swim they talk about everyone. Small business so they only supply things THEY WANT no training

장점

I’m a fast learner I adapt well

단점

No breaks left alone all the time no communication continuiously talking about you behind your back

Good place and reliable

People are good and help others. We work as family and we build a big community. I'm always excited to start my shift, because the work place makes me comfortable.

We have lunch together

Two short break per day

They are

They are great to get your foot in the door. Very helpful in training and any questions throughout your time on the floor. I would recommend this for anyone that loves the work environment
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Good people, bad pay, no advancement

It's a job. Can be a nice stepping stone but is not a career by any means. The pay is bad, the hours a bad, the scheduling and turnover rate is bad. If you need a job take it, otherwise get something else.

Drinks

Pay

Productive workplace

Great Company to work for and there is room for growth. Employees are very friendly and go out of there way to help you. The most enjoyable time was in training having fun and learning.
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Customers and Management make this job very difficult

Customer service jobs aren't easy, one bad phone call can ruin your entire shift. It takes a strong personality but the pay is usually decent at least.

Remote work sometimes

단점

rude people, management not answering new employee questions
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

great to get your foot in the door

I had never worked from home before, so this was a great start. They train you to follow a script, but you are constantly dealing with irate customers who 'don't read the fine print'. I don't see how morally you could work for them. You don't make a lot of calls, but everyday you are dealing with angry customers and basically blaming them for not reading it. I was constantly high on the refund list and was penalized for it. You are also only allowed a 15 min break if you work less than 5 hrs. If you can take being yelled at all day long, then this job is for you.

work from home

short breaks, irate customers
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?

Working from home during pandemic

The training was not adequate and they sent us on the production floor without proper skills to do the job. Then we get written up for any error make. There may be job security but they keep threatening us with being "walked out" for errors.

Get to work from home

단점

Not enough training and them always telling us everything we do wrong

해당 기업에 대해 더 알고싶으세요?

Customer Service Representative의 근무환경과 면접경험에 대해 질문해보세요. 많은 분들이 질문에 답을 할 준비가 되어있답니다.질문하기

전체 평점

사내 문화 분야 별점 4.0/5점
  • 기업
  • Customer Service Representative
  • 직원 리뷰
이 페이지를 개선할 수 있는 방안을 알려 주세요.
추가하거나 변경하고 싶은 사항이 있나요?