SAP
직무
지역
2,518건의 모든 리뷰
사내 문화 및 가치관
하지만 달성을 못할 시 가차없습니다. 팀마다 분위기가 거의 다른기업만큼 다릅니다. 파견계약직과 정규직이 나뉩니다. 일은 비슷하게하고 정규직 파견계약직 모두 신입은 채용하지 않음 복지 나쁘지않음, 한국지사는 글로벌에서 내린 대규모 인력 구조조정에 휘청거림, 그때 1년차 주니어도 잘림
사내 문화 및 가치관
SAP has a great work culture with lots of opportunity. Though with a 100k+ employee company you can feel like a number at times. Managers are great but should take more ownership on developing talent. Many people have left due lack of upward mobility.
장점
Pay, benefits, flexible work schedule
사내 문화 및 가치관
Useless place for people with self respect. I do not recommend this company if you are thinking to have a peaceful life.Your growth depends on whether your boss and you belong to same........ or not
사내 문화 및 가치관
For the most part I like it. It is hard and can get frustrating. I don’t like the interaction as a contractor. My manager doesn’t seem to know what’s going and it’s usually a brush off or “i don’t know” sorta thing. I don’t get PTO which sucks. I work the weekend shift so basically no saturdays or Sundays off gotta ask for permission. I also don’t get a lunch break on the weekend. And OT is a joke (I get it only if it’s over 30mins my end kid shift and I don’t get paid to put notes in). Whether I’ll be hired on or not is about as clear as bacon grease.
Remote
단점
Strict schedule, no OT, no PTO, no lunches on weekend shift
사내 문화 및 가치관
Best in terms of work/life balance. The culture is very good. Individual appreciation depends on the manager. Pay is less compared to other product firms.
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
When I worked at SAP, they implemented 360 reviews to assess their management and improve their culture, and that led to a lot of really great results. I miss working there!
장점
Autonomy, high trust, flexibility, and creativity
단점
as an enterprise, things can move slowly, but this always benefits the end goal.
사내 문화 및 가치관
WLB is very chill and coworkers are friendly. Compensation is also good depending on where you’re living. However, the technologies are outdated which can be a big con if you’re looking to switch companies in the future.
Wlb
Old tech
사내 문화 및 가치관
Most flexible and place where you can possible to dream to work for. You can learn whatever you want and gain great experience. No stress, and gets sufficient time for the task.
사내 문화 및 가치관
El mejor trabajo hasta ahora, con desarrollo profesional, capacitación continua y excelentes prestaciones.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Very balanced worklife.Lot of benefits for the well-being of its employee.Goodies and perksGreat learning and innivation events Competitive environment
장점
Free lunch, snacks and dinner
Na
사내 문화 및 가치관
Great company to start your career with. SAP strives to be a leader in the global market. They care strongly about their customers and their people.
사내 문화 및 가치관
SAP is the top business as a service, outcome-based, and customer-focused organization on the planet. I am grateful to be part of a team that drives for customer success every day.
장점
Focus on customers, employees, and outcomes!
단점
Work-life balance, back office work, and role definitions
사내 문화 및 가치관
SAP is a really great place to work! Working hours are flexible, so you can definitely have a proper life balance. Your opinion is always listen and value.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I worked here for 18 years and enjoyed every day. a quality product that addressed the marketplace and offerred me the opportunity to learn and my skills to flourish/
장점
free coffee, lots oif internal training, lots of job opportunities
none that i identified
사내 문화 및 가치관
There is balance between work and life. Growth and development is guaranteed, there is a large community support and at the same time a protected niche.
Human development
사내 문화 및 가치관
Outstanding IT infrastructure including laptops, networks, conference rooms, and group wares.Strict forty work hours per week. (52 hours is standard in Korean law)Good at Work from home
Company culture
단점
Location in the middle of Seoul
사내 문화 및 가치관
Perhaps the most admired company because of diversity, inclusion and work life balance and professional environment. Great support from management to help you succeed in your career
Work Life Balance
사내 문화 및 가치관
Worked here many years and had lots of opportunities to do different jobs. Great people work here but a lot of organizational churn. Most management is ok, some outstanding.
사내 문화 및 가치관
SAP really cares about its employees. They had every opportunity to do layoffs during the pandemic and worked hard to find new homes for employees. They respect your time off and I've almost never been asked to work past 5:30 or on weekends in my time there. However, compensation is fairly low, management is constantly changing strategies, and opportunities for advancement are unclear. It's hard to know how to move up in the company.
장점
Lots of learning resources if you seek them out, good job security
단점
Unclear advancement, lack of support on improving yourself
사내 문화 및 가치관
Very good place to work forNice cultureNice EnvironmentBAd people though, selfish people discriminating you because of your cultureGood workspace though
사내 문화 및 가치관
I loved working for SAP Australia but there are a few 'bad apples' who appear to have significant influence over management because of length of service or recent results but these people are a toxic influence and destroy a good culture which most employees try to cultivate by talking about people behind their backs and undermining typically good people.Management seam scared or unable to control these people even although it is well known who they are.
Good salary, share scheme