Seoul Foreign School

지역
분야별 평점
5건의 모든 리뷰
사내 문화 및 가치관
Situated in a woody area, the school prides in its academic standards and its quality of teachers. My experience with the school was satisfying and fulfilling. The students were given the opportunity to accomodate the ways of other cultures as well as to preserve and grow their own. The amount of exposure to various aspects of life as they mingle with the students from many different background will help each student mature as a global person. I was very lucky to have been a part of such valuable institution.
Multicultural
사내 문화 및 가치관
I've worked at Seoul Foreign School for 10 years under four different leaders. I had wonderful career experience, but didn't feel right to continue the job for the money.
great place to work
단점
poor leadership
사내 문화 및 가치관
Seoul Foreign School hires qualified Christian teachers from a wide variety of countries. A typical day of work is similar to the teaching experience of a BCTF public school teacher. The school is a stable work environment, staffed with highly qualified co-workers. The job is demanding for both hours of work and adjusting to working in a different culture. Those teachers that are good at adjusting to a situation that is culturally different will enjoy International Teaching. Joy comes from experiencing an atmosphere of teaching and living that is different from back home.
Good package.
단점
Away from family.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I appreciate the positive work culture that was created by the principal of the school. His happy and jolly attitude brought smiles to everyone most of the time.
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
On a typical day at work in this school, teacher aide's would firstly meet up with their particular teacher they are assisting for the day and get briefed about the day's tasks. Once responsibilities are clear, teacher aide's fulfil their tasks independently with guidance when asked. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in an environment I formally knew as a student to being a setting where I help my former teachers. The diverse setting also made the role extremely interesting and each day was different.