Siemens AG

지역
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 28건을 찾았습니다.
총 10,316건의 리뷰 모두보기
사내 문화 및 가치관
Spent many years at this company and always enjoyed working there. I had a great boss who took good care of me and lifted me up daily throughout my career.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Why, cheat and steal… While I worked there they marketed a product, (The 8000) Which we found was not actually ready for the market. Their clients griped, complained and sued. And it seems that most of the problems were blamed on the staff rather than the company that released a not ready for prime time product. Money was tight so the bonus structure was eliminated. And they cut the staff to the bone.
단점
They broke every promise he made to the staff in to their clients.
사내 문화 및 가치관
The company expects a lot of production from its sales teams, but resources to help the team succeed are not well aligned. You end up with a lot of good people doing their best but competing for resources. Instead of pursuing a common goal, internal friction is created which is holding the organization back.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I enjoyed picking orders and being a line lead, going into work and working with others was always a challenge. I absolutely loved leaning something new everyday and looked forward to learning new challenges my work had to offer.
장점
I learned something new everyday.
단점
After so many years my job moved out of the contry.
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
I loved my job. The job was never boring. I learned a lot through the thirty years that I worked at Siemens. The jobs were always different and challenging. It made my time go by fast.
장점
Interesting job with good benefits.
단점
It was almost an hour drive from my house.
사내 문화 및 가치관
A conducive environment for learning, solving challenging problems. Provides good benefits. Not too many fancy benefits such as free lunch, daycare etc but flexible working hours, employee stock plan, decent vacation hours.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Working with Siemens (Motor Control Centers Division) is enjoyable and you are paid well. There's a lot of overtime. It is just sad to say that this Division moved to Mexico. Otherwise, it should have been an almost perfect company to work for.
장점
Annual increase of salary, lots of overtime
Stressfull
사내 문화 및 가치관
I was given variety of work to get exposure to different field and teams. I got an opportunity to work on VMWare and Cloud. I handled couple of projects which gave me management experience.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Everyone is hands-on and we all work together and help each other out. Hours are great and everyone is nice. Never had an issue with another coworker.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Company is all about large profit, little care on quality of work or customer satisfaction. Similar work situation, they keep staffing too low for slow times, leaving everyone severely understaffed during busy times. 60+ hour works weeks are expected across the boards.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I regret leaving my position to pursue a different position outside the company. The most stable company I have worked for - talented people, good benefits, excellent work environment.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Typical work day included checking the schedules for any and all meetings and tours. Set conference room for all board meeting etc. Made sure that all guest had proper identification.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I used to work as biomedical technician in hospital and different healthceneter facility . I have more confidence in working with expranced technicians.
free parking
heathcare
사내 문화 및 가치관
Good place to learn and begin a career. Work life balance might be of an issue if one doesn't learn to manage early on. Strong management team and process driven culture.
New Employee Focus and Training
단점
Work life balance could be impacted if not managed early on in carrier
사내 문화 및 가치관
You get to plan your itinerary for the most part by yourself unless someone has asked for your assistance or your manager asked you to go someplace specifically to help out. You learn time management because for the most part you do work long hours and sometimes you have some freedom. We all become like a family after a while. The most challenging part of the job but also exciting is learning a new system and working with a mentor until you feel comfortable being on your own. It just takes time. The most rewarding part of the job is teaching the tech on how to operate and troubleshoot the system and seeing the accomplishment within themselves. Also the resolution of their issues and the thankfulness they sometimes show is rewarding.
장점
Get to travel to places you may not have ever had a chance to see
단점
A lot of paperwork to log in a record your time
사내 문화 및 가치관
Siemens acquired Bayer my employer at the time and started to make changes to the organization in order to integrate all the reps down to one sales force which forced me to look elsewhere.
사내 문화 및 가치관
supportive management, great co-workers. I loved my job and my boss. enjoyed the different projects especially auditing.
사내 문화 및 가치관
As an Implementation Consultant we ww ere not prepared as well as we should have been before sending out to the client sites to implement the solutions.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Siemens Industry, Inc. wurde 10/2009 aus der Zusammenfassung von 3 Siemens Unternehmen in den USA gegründet und beinhaltete bis 10/2014 die beiden geschäftsführenden Sektoren Industry und Infrastructure & Cities mit ihren Divisionen. Die Firma bietet bis heute eine grosse und sehr gute Aufstellung in den USA mit Hunderten Standorten und diversen Fabriken (ca. 18K Mitarbeiter). Während meiner letzten Aufgabe (10/2011 - 10/2014) war ich mit meinem Team für die Purchase to Pay Prozesse und entsprechendem Controlling-Aufgaben für diese Firma zuständig, ein sehr fordernder aber auch sehr interessanter Job mit sehr viel Abwechslung aber auch ständigen Herausforderungen. Die Aufgabe war ausserdem extrem vielfältig, z. B. durch Firmenzu- oder Verkäufe, verschiedene geschäftsführende Einheiten und damit vielfältige Prozesse, Standorte und DV Verfahren. Zudem waren wir die verantwortliche Schnittstelle für die Siemens interne Service-Organisation im Bereich Einkauf / AP. Naturgemäß ist die Jobsicherheit in den USA schlechter als in Deutschland und die Arbeitskultur eine andere, die angebotenen Weiterbildungsmassnahmen waren jedoch gut.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Siemens is a great place to work. If you are typically a high performer, you will feel right at home. It's a fast-paced culture that rewards hard work and intelligence. You have to be on your toes, but for those who are, Siemens presents great opportunities for advancement. For work-life balance, depending upon the division, Siemens can be more about work than anything else. But, I have found that I have a sense of obligation to remain connected to my peers and work while on vacation or in my days off-- so, it has to be up to the individual to seek/have greater control over how/when/if they work during off hours.
Great opportunities for advancement
사내 문화 및 가치관
My tyipcal day would be to send out a morning email to all employee's of the compaines updated information weather it was contact information or meeting information. Also make sure that all employee's had all copies, and supplies that they would need to have a pleasentwork day. If any, gave tours of the warehouse showing what is was that we did, and how it got done.