U.S. Air Force
지역
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 56건을 찾았습니다.
총 27,714건의 리뷰 모두보기
사내 문화 및 가치관
21+ years in the Air Force. High standards and job security. Lots of different experiences and challenges. Many different people from all over the USA and some outside of the States. I think everyone should at least do some time in the military.
사내 문화 및 가치관
As a machinist in the USAF a typical work day includes various machining tasks, such as on the lathe, mill, CNC mill/lathe. Going out to the flightline and inspecting aircraft bulkheads and reworking them as needed aslo fabricating bushings, fixtures, and aircraft parts held to strict tolerances. There is also a great deal of welding of all types such as MIG,TIG and stick welding on various parts and support equipment. Not only do you need to perform your job well, you will need to work well with others and communicate effectively. Our workplace culture is very close and people most certainly look out for one another. I would say the hardest part of the job is being away from family and friends. Also maintaining physical fitness while working long hours is a shortfall but it is nothing you cant get used to. The most enjoyable part of my job is the machining itself since that is what I love to do.
Travel, benefits
Work hours at times
사내 문화 및 가치관
The Air Force was the best thing that ever happened to me. It taught me leadership and cultural competency. Because of the Air Force I am able to have the confidence to adapt to many career fields and speak in front of others.
사내 문화 및 가치관
payroll, phone calls, meetings, inventory, filing, documentations, making sure the office ran smoothly every day, handle all inquires, maintain management schedule
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
An assignment to Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea is challenging and rewarding. The location provides the opportunity to learn about another culture while understanding how the United States supports the mission of ensuring peace in the Pacific. The close knit work environment allows for making close relationships that ultimately increase knowledge of other Air Force career fields and strengthen a global outlook.
Tuition assistance, Paid vacation
사내 문화 및 가치관
Every airman is a effective working part of a greater whole. In my time as a part of my squadron, I learned how to operate and coordinate with others as part of a team to achieve our goals. The squadron is managed the same as any military command structure on a flight line. Airmen are still capable of doing their job in a effective manner as a team even in instances that management or command is temporarily absent or during late night hours. There is almost always a sense of community in a squadron, especially when stationed over seas. The most difficult experience many and I have while stationed at Osan Air Base is the separation from our friends and family back in the states. However, this is what naturally creates a stronger sense of community between military members stationed at Osan Air Base, making new friends who you have common ground with, and is for many the most enjoyable part of the job.
장점
Strong team mentality, squadron pride, a new culture to learn about locally
단점
Far from friends and family at home, potential cuture shock off-base
사내 문화 및 가치관
The military isn't for everyone. If you stay focused and do your best in every capacity, you'll benefit from the Air Force whether you make it a career or a chapter in your book.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Air Force life isn't bad at all. I was able to travel the world and live overseas for 5 years. I experienced more in the last 8 years than most people will in a lifetime. Unfortunately, the military promotion system doesn't encourage ambition so it's time for me to walk.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Great leadership training that became useful in the civilian world. Great memories and created friends for life that became family. Traveled the world and assisted those that needed our help.
Travel and friendship
Away from family
사내 문화 및 가치관
The hardest part of being in the active duty component of the Air Force the inability to grow roots where you are stationed. the average time on between moves is 3 years. It may have been the hardest part however it was also the best part of being in the military. It was the best because the Air Force is gives the member plenty of opportunities to travel abroad to perform their duties.
사내 문화 및 가치관
The Air Force provides a great way to move forward with education as well as serving your country. Great people all working together towards a common goal and mission.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Overall the USAF takes care of their personnel. They have a great variety of training programs to promote quality trained personnel to get the job done. This is one the best qualities I like the most. Over the years I learned how to deal with a variety of people and situations that I can take with me anywhere I go from here on.
사내 문화 및 가치관
The USAF provides individuals the opportunity to travel and embrace new cultures, while protecting our nation. Being away from family is the hardest part of the job. However, the training you receive will help you become a more productive person and provide you future job security.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I found it to be a place that wanted to do things differently than everyone else — work, culture, even how they brand themselves — changing their identity every 150 days — for real. That comes from the top, the founder, who has a healthy disdain for the status quo. Incredibly smart people. Also liked how there was a diverse group there. If you were a bit of a misfit, you could fit right in if you had the talent and
사내 문화 및 가치관
Professional Fighting Force. But what exactly does the Air Force do? ... The Air Force focuses on flying, but only a small fraction of personnel actually fly. Most airmen and airwomen work on flight support missions, handling base affairs, protecting bases, constructing new airstrips, guarding missile sites, even doing rescues.
Excellent benefits
단점
Long work hours, hazardous work enviroment
사내 문화 및 가치관
Give your freedom and time to serve the country. With that being said the Maintenance side of the military is always on the go, not enough time in the day to focus on family or friends when the priority is getting Air crafts up in the air.
Benefits and job security
단점
No matter how hard you work you'll only be recognize if you are close to the higher rankings.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Things were very fast-paced at Osan AB. This can be both a good thing and bad thing. I learned how to work better under pressure and I was given more responsibility than I would have received in a less stressful workplace.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Osan was a very busy and fast paced place to work. There's always training going on making sure we're ready to get the job done. We worked hard and played hard as well
Strong brotherhood
Only a year long
사내 문화 및 가치관
Maintenance Aircraft Technician, Maintenance Operations Dispatcher (Ground Control), Data entry, daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Reported to Commander on daily activities.
Travel
Assignments
사내 문화 및 가치관
I loved my work in the military. Learned the value of a honest hard days work. Worked with some of the most professional people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Had the chance to see other countries.
security
단점
not much freedom to do you want
사내 문화 및 가치관
In my 23 years in the US Air Force, I learned discipline, how to anticipate questions, and what my various superiors wanted. I learned to be dedicated to my job focus. I learned how to lead my subordinates and how to listen to their needs. I learned my work ethic.
Paid Time Off