U.S. Air Force
주간 업데이트, 새로운 채용공고 및 리뷰 구독하기
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 16건을 찾았습니다.
총 27,194건의 리뷰 모두보기
United States Air Force
The Air Force was the best thing that ever happened to me. It taught me leadership and cultural competency. Because of the Air Force I am able to have the confidence to adapt to many career fields and speak in front of others.
사내 문화 및 가치관
productive and great work environment
payroll, phone calls, meetings, inventory, filing, documentations, making sure the office ran smoothly every day, handle all inquires, maintain management schedule
Productive and challenging workplace
An assignment to Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea is challenging and rewarding. The location provides the opportunity to learn about another culture while understanding how the United States supports the mission of ensuring peace in the Pacific. The close knit work environment allows for making close relationships that ultimately increase knowledge of other Air Force career fields and strengthen a global outlook.
Tuition assistance, Paid vacation
사내 문화 및 가치관
Squadron nurtures a strong bonds between airmen to complete mission
Every airman is a effective working part of a greater whole. In my time as a part of my squadron, I learned how to operate and coordinate with others as part of a team to achieve our goals. The squadron is managed the same as any military command structure on a flight line. Airmen are still capable of doing their job in a effective manner as a team even in instances that management or command is temporarily absent or during late night hours. There is almost always a sense of community in a squadron, especially when stationed over seas. The most difficult experience many and I have while stationed at Osan Air Base is the separation from our friends and family back in the states. However, this is what naturally creates a stronger sense of community between military members stationed at Osan Air Base, making new friends who you have common ground with, and is for many the most enjoyable part of the job.
장점
Strong team mentality, squadron pride, a new culture to learn about locally
단점
Far from friends and family at home, potential cuture shock off-base
Not bad, military-lite
Air Force life isn't bad at all. I was able to travel the world and live overseas for 5 years. I experienced more in the last 8 years than most people will in a lifetime. Unfortunately, the military promotion system doesn't encourage ambition so it's time for me to walk.
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
USAF training programs are great!
Overall the USAF takes care of their personnel. They have a great variety of training programs to promote quality trained personnel to get the job done. This is one the best qualities I like the most. Over the years I learned how to deal with a variety of people and situations that I can take with me anywhere I go from here on.
yes this is bs
I found it to be a place that wanted to do things differently than everyone else — work, culture, even how they brand themselves — changing their identity every 150 days — for real. That comes from the top, the founder, who has a healthy disdain for the status quo. Incredibly smart people. Also liked how there was a diverse group there. If you were a bit of a misfit, you could fit right in if you had the talent and
Military is a Stepping Stone
Give your freedom and time to serve the country. With that being said the Maintenance side of the military is always on the go, not enough time in the day to focus on family or friends when the priority is getting Air crafts up in the air.
Benefits and job security
단점
No matter how hard you work you'll only be recognize if you are close to the higher rankings.
Fast-paced work environment
Things were very fast-paced at Osan AB. This can be both a good thing and bad thing. I learned how to work better under pressure and I was given more responsibility than I would have received in a less stressful workplace.
Great experience
Osan was a very busy and fast paced place to work. There's always training going on making sure we're ready to get the job done. We worked hard and played hard as well
Strong brotherhood
Only a year long
Productive and educating
Maintenance Aircraft Technician, Maintenance Operations Dispatcher (Ground Control), Data entry, daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Reported to Commander on daily activities.
Travel
Assignments
Adventure
I will only describe my last year, so here it goes. Typical day writing reports and meetings. Leadership that's what i learned. Sometimes difficult but fair. Our culture professional and to the point. Hardest thing was doing what was ordered even when you didn't agree with it. Gathering with coworkers for social events such as promotions or volunteer work.
Stable paycheck
They own you 24 hours a day
Stressful but rewarding
Big shortage of people without much modernization makes life miserable. However, you get to see some cool places and do things your peers would never imagine doing. Pay is decent, but your bosses are congress and president. Take that for what it's worth.
Healthcare, travel, co-workers
단점
Leadership, long workdays, lots of deployments
Project Manager
Manager for 6 personnel for all Group projects occurring in the location.

Worked with contractors and base squadron communication entities and coordinated installation of all communication capabilities for our group.
사내 문화 및 가치관
The air force was very beneficial towards my growth and maturity. There's great job security and great advancement opportunities.
Well managed Activities.
Well Planned for the daily activities. Chain of Commend was clear.
Short Hour.
Repeated Drill Session.
리뷰 U.S. Air Force건 더 보기
이렇게 다시 시도해보세요:
수정권 요청된 프로필
해당 기업에 대해 더 알고싶으세요?
U.S. Air Force의 근무환경과 면접경험에 대해 질문해보세요. 많은 분들이 질문에 답을 할 준비가 되어있답니다.
전체 평점