U.S. Army 리뷰

검색결과에 부합하는 186건의 리뷰 총 72,869건의 리뷰 모두보기
정렬 방식: 리뷰의 유용성 | 별점 | 등록일
It was great
Cable Systems Installer/Maintainer (전 직원) –  Seoul Korea2019년 11월 28일
I have no complaints about the army. The discipline and order honestly was the best part. You always knew what exactly needed to get done. And everyone worked as a team to accomplish that goal.
Productive & Fun
Motor Transportation Operator (전 직원) –  KR2019년 11월 7일
Very Fasted Paced. It taught me how to become a man and how to make friends. How to save my money. Did things that if I stayed home I never would've done
Productive work place
Video Technician Operator (전 직원) –  Seoul, South Korea2019년 11월 6일
Working for the Army in South Korea was the best time I have had during my time in service. Work and life balance with truly bliss. Only problem with working there was management was strict sometimes.
사내 문화 및 가치관
work was fun all the time
chief project manager (전 직원) –  camp Heny in Daegu Korea and Camp Yongsan In Seoul Korea2019년 10월 28일
as soon as i get to the office before 0800hrs, open the project priority list that is the project list i had to lead and manage until the end of fiscal year (30 Sep). from that time, battle was start to finish project and update project information for leadership and other office. all the time, the work was busy but as much as i busy i had to be stabilized and to be calm to find ways to solve problems. Also, managing data is critically important to maintain project information and use the information immediately whenever we needed. Office environment was very liberal but work responsibility level and self control was highly required. The hardest part of job was communication with different culture people but i overcome the difficulties through often short tea time with difficult counterparts.
liberal work environment
military style work
Leadership
A/C Technician (전 직원) –  대구2019년 10월 15일
The military allowed me to learn collectively about almost anything, ranging from leadership to outdoor survival. It taught me the value of being on time and on task.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Quiet but still full of joy
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (전 직원) –  KR2019년 10월 3일
Wake up to work out then have about an hour and a half until i get to work. first thing is checking my emails and checking up on everyone else. Usually quiet and slow in the morning but it picks up later in the day.
장점
free breakfast, lunch and dinner
sometimes long hours
Productive and fun
Information Technology Intern (전 직원) –  Daegu, South Korea2019년 9월 13일
Working with a bunch of people in the army makes it easy for the work place to be professional and organized. I gained a lot of knowledge through this job due to the people that surrounded me.
Fun
단점
I was the youngest there
사내 문화 및 가치관
Good
Commander (현 직원) –  서울2019년 9월 12일
Supportive system; intellectually challenging positions available; team of professionals; family oriented organization; average pay; opportunity for worldly experiences
사내 문화 및 가치관
Great job experience, and soft skill training.
Information Technology Specialist (전 직원) –  KR2019년 9월 5일
working in the united states military was a good place to get job experience, life training, social skill, and a variety of other soft skill to include: customer service, leadership skills, and adaptability.
Great Experience
Senior Program Manager, HR Operations (전 직원) –  Seoul2019년 8월 29일
I would recommend it for anyone! Learn leaderships skills and communication skills. Do your job and exceed expectations and you will do well in the military.
韓国のArmy
兵役( Republic of Korea ) (전 직원) –  韓国2019년 8월 23일
忍耐性とを学べるいいところでした。
いつも個人ではなく
TEAMのをするから共同生活には
自信があります。
사내 문화 및 가치관
It needs to be changed U.S ARMY into Republic of Korea Army.
Administrative soldier (전 직원) –  KR2019년 7월 31일
It was pretty good by doing exercise and training. We were able to make friendship and intense bond as well. This was the time that i was able to know importance of teamwork.
Strong bond, teamwork
Long time, Isolation from society
Good job
Generator Mechanic (전 직원) –  서울2019년 7월 23일
If you are not doing so good at home or you need a fresh start go and join the army it will help you out in the long run. If you pick a good job it will give you a lot of skills to use in the civilian side
us military
Human Resources Specialist (현 직원) –  서울2019년 7월 8일
Not only will the job you choose have a heavy impact on your quality of life but the duty station and organization your are in will have just the same amount of impact. Being that you PCS on average every 3 years, you will win some and lose some when it comes to how your quality of life will be.
benefits and job security
long hours and deployments
Korea is a great place
Operations NCOIC/Platoon Sergeant (전 직원) –  KR2019년 6월 30일
I joined the Army to travel and they made that happen. I was sent to Korea and I completely enjoyed my time there. The people, culture, food and country are truly one of a kind and something that must be experienced.
travel
long hours at times
na
Automated Logistics Team Leader (전 직원) –  KR2019년 5월 27일
NO COMMENT. HIGHLY UN-RECOMMENDED

BAD WORK SCHEDULE
HORRIble leaders
dont care about your time.
they don't care about you highering education, it's always " the mission comes first" so..... you rather me submit my quiz or change out a tire ?
Fast pace enviornment
Maintenance Control Sergeant (현 직원) –  Republic of Korea2019년 5월 15일
Day start at 0630 UTC. You get to meet people from all over the world that wants to be in the Army. You will earn not only your job but you will learn how to be a leader and how to protect others.
Travel
Being taken for granted
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까?아니요 1신고하기
Great Experience
Paralegal Specialist (전 직원) –  서울2019년 4월 29일
If you're looking to see the world for free join. Be prepared to work with people from all over the country/world. Be open to new ideas and ways of thinking. The Army does things differently so be flexible.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Worst job, served with the best people
Human Resources Manager- BN S1 OIC (현 직원) –  경기도 평택2019년 4월 23일
I cannot say enough about the Army in both good and bad ways. At the end of the day the bad outweighed the good.

If you want to be challenged then join tomorrow, but do not expect any type of stability other then a paycheck. I have moved locations 7 times in 6 years of service and I got tired of not have some kind of work/life balance. I didn't mind working the 80 hours a week, just the fact that that is all I had at the end of the day, nothing much to a personnel life.

Because my wife wanted a career and the Army doesn't have bases near where she could find work, I have spend 3 years apart from her out of the 6.
장점
healthcare (if you can be seen)
단점
work/rest balance, managing my spouse's and mine career with army demands
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까? 1아니요신고하기
US Army
Electronic Warfare Intercept Systems Repairer (전 직원) –  KR2019년 4월 22일
Good place to grow up and learn to take responsibility. Important work that sometimes is not appreciated at the time. Career opportunities are abundant and you get out what you put in.
이 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까? 1아니요신고하기
수정권 요청된 프로필

해당 기업에 대해 더 알고싶으세요?

U.S. Army의 근무환경과 면접경험에 대해 질문해보세요. 많은 분들이 질문에 답을 할 준비가 되어있답니다.

질문하기