U.S. Army logo

검색과 일치하는 리뷰 206건을 찾았습니다.총 77,482건의 리뷰 모두보기

인턴생활

인디드 추천 리뷰

인디드가 선택한 가장 유익한 리뷰
굉장히 즐거웠습니다. 인턴생활이여서 그런지 몰라도 마냥 행복했었습니다. 배우는 것 하나하나가 재밌었고 다른 문화의 다름을 포용할수 있게되었습니다.
사내 문화 및 가치관

Great job stability but very little control over location

The Army helps keep you in shape because you work out five mornings per week and you take a fitness test every six months. The training is good, depending on what job you choose. Job stability is excellent.

Job stability, health care, retirement benefits after 20 years

단점

Too little control over what city/state/country you're sent to work in

Work Balance

Work balance is really bad. especially if you work as a culinary specialist/cook. you basically work 15 hours a day. 10-15 minutes the most rest time you can get during a lunch break.

benefit, retirement

단점

long hours of working, leadership

good job decent pay

stressful at times depending on job and where you are working. leadership can sometimes be toxic also depending on location. benefits are good though but pay can be dissapointing.

good benefits

leadership can be toxic

Mental conditioning is imperative

The benefits are usually lifelong and I would recommend the military for anyone who is looking to build lifetime networking. Would recommend for 18-30

장점

Benefits

단점

Little time with family

최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기

귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요

Explore the World

You will have the opportunity to explore the world. The US Army gives you the experiences to develop in your career field at all echelons. I highly recommend this as a 20+ year career.

career progression

You get to experience different cultures and travel places you never thought you would. experience different types of leadership as well as job skills.

dedication

great place to start your career if you are dedicated to your country. Service to public and country. fight for your country. everyone is proud of themselves. discipline can learn values of life. great supervisors (depends though)

Fun

Different look on life being overseas. normal work hours but with all the fun of traveling, trying new foods, and meeting people of different cultures.

Join the Army.

I was in the army for 5 years and i can tell you theres alot more fun going on than you think there is. Its not just Drill Sergeants and hand grenades. The army is about becoming a team and being a family. The friends you make in the Army are friends for life.

U.S. Army 채용정보

더 많은 채용공고 보기

Engaged leaders wanted

Being part of US Army means that you have to be engaged leader regardless of your rank. You represent the US 24/7, 365 days. Sometimes it is a thankless job, but at the end of the day, you know that you proudly represent the United States of America the right way.

What I learned

I learned that with out a team and a group of people you can count are it's hard to be successful. Also that everyone wants to feel wanted and needed.

Great company

The army I worked for was beneficial for my family and I. Treated with the upmost respect the Army is second to none when it comes to taking care of individuals who work for them.

It was great

I have no complaints about the army. The discipline and order honestly was the best part. You always knew what exactly needed to get done. And everyone worked as a team to accomplish that goal.

Productive & Fun

Very Fasted Paced. It taught me how to become a man and how to make friends. How to save my money. Did things that if I stayed home I never would've done

Productive work place

Working for the Army in South Korea was the best time I have had during my time in service. Work and life balance with truly bliss. Only problem with working there was management was strict sometimes.
사내 문화 및 가치관

work was fun all the time

as soon as i get to the office before 0800hrs, open the project priority list that is the project list i had to lead and manage until the end of fiscal year (30 Sep). from that time, battle was start to finish project and update project information for leadership and other office. all the time, the work was busy but as much as i busy i had to be stabilized and to be calm to find ways to solve problems. Also, managing data is critically important to maintain project information and use the information immediately whenever we needed. Office environment was very liberal but work responsibility level and self control was highly required. The hardest part of job was communication with different culture people but i overcome the difficulties through often short tea time with difficult counterparts.

liberal work environment

military style work

Leadership

The military allowed me to learn collectively about almost anything, ranging from leadership to outdoor survival. It taught me the value of being on time and on task.
사내 문화 및 가치관

Quiet but still full of joy

Wake up to work out then have about an hour and a half until i get to work. first thing is checking my emails and checking up on everyone else. Usually quiet and slow in the morning but it picks up later in the day.

장점

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

sometimes long hours

Productive and fun

Working with a bunch of people in the army makes it easy for the work place to be professional and organized. I gained a lot of knowledge through this job due to the people that surrounded me.

Fun

단점

I was the youngest there
사내 문화 및 가치관

Good

Supportive system; intellectually challenging positions available; team of professionals; family oriented organization; average pay; opportunity for worldly experiences

해당 기업에 대해 더 알고싶으세요?