YBM ECC
대한민국15건의 리뷰
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 15건을 찾았습니다.
총 19건의 리뷰 모두보기
성실근무시 혜택이 많음
원장일 경우 자녀들 무료입학가능하고 직원은 주말 토익감독관으로 근무할수있어서 부수입이 짭잘함. 커리큘럼이 짜여져있어서 수월한편인데 한국스타일이라 조직문화가 익숙한 사람에게 잘 맞음
Tough workplace
Must be willing to put in extra time and effort. Working with students is fun but does require a lot of planning every day. Must be able to multitask frequently.
Ybm
This was an ok place to work at. I worked in a small town in Korea and the place is currently not open anymore. I did enjoy working overseas, but you worked a lot of crazy hours.
Not bad for a hagwon
Poorly organized overall, lack of communication/language barrier between workers made this job very hard at times. Plus lots if extra work not included in contract with no overtime pay.
Hard, fulfilling work
Working as a teacher was great, I loved the freedom I had and the classes and the students but it was a lot of paperwork and overtime which lead to 9-10 hour days.
great kids
overworked
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
Decent company
I worked from 8 a.m. until 6 or 7 p.m. with an hour long lunch break and 10 or 15 minute breaks throughout the day. I taught classes of about 12 studnets of all ages and proficiency levels.

I learned to manage my time well. You have to prepare lessons and perform basic administrative duties. This meant that I had to learn to manage my time better so as to not be left unprepared for any lessons or changes that would regularly arise.

The workplace culture is different because the company is in Korea and they work a little differently form us but it was overall pleasant to work in the company.

The hardest part about working in the company was never being in the loop about things that were happening in the company. We always found out things long after everyone else knew.

The best part was being able to see the impact that we had on our students as well as our colleagues.
Decent pay
단점
Long hours and little free time
Terrible work environment
Management is disorganized, unsupportive, and can be quite unprofessional. They take very little effort to integrate foreigners and went out of their way humiliate several teachers during the time I worked at their academy. The teachers, foreign and even more so the Korean teachers, are overworked and very stressed. This job can really push you to the limits. The apartments are also very old and need to be renovated. The one pro is that the pay is decent and you will always be paid on time.
Paid on time
Terrible management
wonderful job
This is a wonderful job that doesn't require too many long hours. The students you teach are sweet and hard-working, which makes the job very rewarding.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Great environment for children!
Lots of activities for children. A good environment to learn English skills and apply them to everyday life and situations. Children built lots of confidents.
good wages
no vacation packages
Great experience
I would recommend anyone to take this job if you like a true challenge personally and professionally. One of the best things I've ever done.
A good place to start
Although most teachers hired had experience before at other schools, all of them said this would have been a good place to start. The work hours are rigorous, the management is lacking and the students are always tired.
장점
free lunch, living quarters near school
단점
have to eat with the kids, the food is terrible, the managment team never listens to a word you say
A Life-Changing Job
Having the opportunity to fly across the world to meet many children, and teach them English to better communicate with them was a chance of a lifetime.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Hard life but it has its perks
Working in Korea is an experience. It's different for everyone. Just be careful. There is a problem with a lot of different things being a foreigner.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Fun and easy-going place to work with very helpful co-workers
There were a few mis-communications during the year due to a small bit of a language barrier and cultural differences but overall the staff is very friendly and very helpful!!!
장점
very reliable place to work, never paid more than 3 days late.
단점
sometimes they would overwork the staff if they were in a bind.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Good experience for those wishing to travel
I taught preschool in the morning and school age in the afternoon. I also taught some evening classes to older children. I enjoyed the teaching and getting to know the students. Very little support from staff/management, but a great working relationship with other English instructors. Huge adjustment working in another country with different language, customs etc
new learning experience, travel
difficult adjustment
리뷰 YBM ECC건 더 보기
이렇게 다시 시도해보세요:
해당 기업에 대해 더 알고싶으세요?
YBM ECC의 근무환경과 면접경험에 대해 질문해보세요. 많은 분들이 질문에 답을 할 준비가 되어있답니다.
전체 평점