YBM ECC
주간 업데이트, 새로운 채용공고 및 리뷰 구독하기
YBM ECC 직원 리뷰

Hard, fulfilling work

2017년 12월 20일
Working as a teacher was great, I loved the freedom I had and the classes and the students but it was a lot of paperwork and overtime which lead to 9-10 hour days.
분야별 평점
유사한 리뷰
2018년 9월 10일
같은 직책같은 위치
English Teacher (전 직원) - 서울
Must be willing to put in extra time and effort. Working with students is fun but does require a lot of planning every day. Must be able to multitask frequently.
2018년 3월 18일
같은 직책
English Instructor (전 직원) - 인천
Poorly organized overall, lack of communication/language barrier between workers made this job very hard at times. Plus lots if extra work not included in contract with no overtime pay.
2017년 9월 4일
같은 직책
English instructor (전 직원) - Daejeon South Korea
I worked from 8 a.m. until 6 or 7 p.m. with an hour long lunch break and 10 or 15 minute breaks throughout the day. I taught classes of about 12 studnets of all ages and proficiency levels. I learned to manage my time well. You have to prepare lessons and perform basic administrative duties. This meant that I had to learn to manage my time better so as to not be left unprepared for any lessons or changes that would regularly arise. The workplace culture is different because the company is in Korea and they work a little differently form us but it was overall pleasant to work in the company. The hardest part about working in the company was never being in the loop about things that were happening in the company. We always found out things long after everyone else knew. The best part was being able to see the impact that we had on our students as well as our colleagues.
장점
Decent pay
단점
Long hours and little free time