YBM ECC

대한민국10건의 리뷰
검색과 일치하는 리뷰 10건을 찾았습니다.
총 19건의 리뷰 모두보기
사내 문화 및 가치관
Must be willing to put in extra time and effort. Working with students is fun but does require a lot of planning every day. Must be able to multitask frequently.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Poorly organized overall, lack of communication/language barrier between workers made this job very hard at times. Plus lots if extra work not included in contract with no overtime pay.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Working as a teacher was great, I loved the freedom I had and the classes and the students but it was a lot of paperwork and overtime which lead to 9-10 hour days.
great kids
overworked
사내 문화 및 가치관
I worked from 8 a.m. until 6 or 7 p.m. with an hour long lunch break and 10 or 15 minute breaks throughout the day. I taught classes of about 12 studnets of all ages and proficiency levels. I learned to manage my time well. You have to prepare lessons and perform basic administrative duties. This meant that I had to learn to manage my time better so as to not be left unprepared for any lessons or changes that would regularly arise. The workplace culture is different because the company is in Korea and they work a little differently form us but it was overall pleasant to work in the company. The hardest part about working in the company was never being in the loop about things that were happening in the company. We always found out things long after everyone else knew. The best part was being able to see the impact that we had on our students as well as our colleagues.
Decent pay
단점
Long hours and little free time
최근에 근무한 기업 평가하기
귀하의 경험을 공유하여 다른 구직자들을 도와주세요
사내 문화 및 가치관
Management is disorganized, unsupportive, and can be quite unprofessional. They take very little effort to integrate foreigners and went out of their way humiliate several teachers during the time I worked at their academy. The teachers, foreign and even more so the Korean teachers, are overworked and very stressed. This job can really push you to the limits. The apartments are also very old and need to be renovated. The one pro is that the pay is decent and you will always be paid on time.
Paid on time
Terrible management
사내 문화 및 가치관
I would recommend anyone to take this job if you like a true challenge personally and professionally. One of the best things I've ever done.
사내 문화 및 가치관
Although most teachers hired had experience before at other schools, all of them said this would have been a good place to start. The work hours are rigorous, the management is lacking and the students are always tired.
장점
free lunch, living quarters near school
단점
have to eat with the kids, the food is terrible, the managment team never listens to a word you say
사내 문화 및 가치관
Working in Korea is an experience. It's different for everyone. Just be careful. There is a problem with a lot of different things being a foreigner.
사내 문화 및 가치관
There were a few mis-communications during the year due to a small bit of a language barrier and cultural differences but overall the staff is very friendly and very helpful!!!
장점
very reliable place to work, never paid more than 3 days late.
단점
sometimes they would overwork the staff if they were in a bind.
사내 문화 및 가치관
I taught preschool in the morning and school age in the afternoon. I also taught some evening classes to older children. I enjoyed the teaching and getting to know the students. Very little support from staff/management, but a great working relationship with other English instructors. Huge adjustment working in another country with different language, customs etc
new learning experience, travel