이력서를 등록하세요 - 수천개의 공고에 손쉽게 지원하세요
부산광역시 지역 취업정보
정렬방식: 연관성 - 등록일
- IKEA부산광역시Job ID: 224118 Date posted: 23/01/2024 Who you... You have experience of actively selling through understanding your...Posted30일 이상 전에 게시됨·
Job Post Details
상세 직무 내용
Job ID: 224118
Date posted: 23/01/2024Who you are
- You have experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- You are good at identifying commercial priorities and re-prioritizing your work to align with them.
- You have a passion for selling, reaching your goals and getting the best for IKEA customers.
- You have the IKEA values accurately reflect your own values.
- You are enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
- You get as much out of helping your team achieve and develop as you do of your own achievements.
- You have the right attitude and behaviour to sell actively and help customers to buy.
- You have ability to create a high commercial performance.
- You have ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
- You have ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- You are considered decision-maker.
- Your leadership is based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
- This position's responsible area is Children's IKEA & Workspace, We offer 'Domestic Mobility support'
A day in your life with us
- You are optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the product range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- You are acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- You ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
- You ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers and actively help them to buy.
- You ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
- You ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
- You are understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
- You take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritised products (e.g. overstock/övertag) and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
- You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
- You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
- You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
Together as a team
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
Questions and support? Let's connect!
We appreciate your application. Kindly submit your application as soon as possible. Regardless closing date of this job post, interview is going to proceed sequentially and it will be closed when we hired.
For internals, please have dialog with your line manager before apply jobs. We will contact to your line manager to ask your references as part of the process.
If you have questions regarding recruitment process, please contact to
채용기업에 프로필을 공개하시겠어요?이력서를 등록하세요