서울 종로구 지역 취업정보
- United Nations서울
- Mentorphone서울Online ESL Teachers Wanted Immediately (work from home) We teach online English lessons to Korean students aged 6 to 70...Posted30일 이상 전에 게시됨·
Job Post Details
상세 직무 내용
WHAT ON EARTH IS DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, and other beauty brands & is an industry disruptor with a science-first approach to innovation. DECIEM was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed DECIEM to be a happy family (of people and beauty brands), rooted in kindness, creativity, diversity, and respect, alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.
We are growing rapidly and we’re looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A collaborative, creative and open-minded Social Comms Associate Manager who will be responsible for driving influencer amplification and the engagement strategy to grow and nurture the regional community and drive EMV, with the support of the Communication & Brand Manager. The successful candidate will have a beauty and cosmetics background with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written. Experience in a similar role is highly regarded.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Support the Communications Manager on the Influencer amplification and engagement strategy to grow and nurture the regional community + drive EMV
- Actively seek out and submit products and brands for local calendar event goodie bags and celebrity seeding via talent agencies
- Collate DECIEM’s social communications reports* (both activity + secured content), informing relevant team members + external partners
- Execute brand tactics to continually increase EMV, engagement, traffic, considerations, and conversions
- Responsible for overseeing the daily conversations amongst the community, outside of DECIEM’s owned channels, in both a proactive and reactive way
- Responsible for seeking out and nurturing The Ordinary and NIOD community across all major social platforms
- Inform in-app tactics for community growth, retention, virality, and engagement
- Responsible for highlighting, and sharing with relevant stakeholders, new social platforms of interest, including subcultures and forums. Continually keeping an eye on evolutions of platforms
- Seek out and nurture grassroots communities
- Manage the micro, macro and major influencer communities, continually vetting contacts, fostering key relationships and growing databases
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Understanding of the beauty industry and consumer sentiment
- Proven reporting experience and presenting results to key stakeholders
- Advanced user of all major social media platforms, understanding capabilities, and evolutions
- Follows culture and trends
- Solid organisation and time management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to focus and work efficiently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU’LL BE GAINING BY JOINING OUR TEAM
There’s a lot of good stuff that comes along with being a DECIEM team member. Here’s a few of our favourite perks and benefits, in no particular order…
- Generous Vacation & Personal Days, plus additional time off for volunteering in your community, voting, peaceful protesting, celebrating your birthday, and more.
- 6 months of paid time off for new parents (inclusive of all genders).
- Unlimited access to an Employee Assistance Program that includes mental health care, mindfulness programs, and more.
- Access to Development Grants & a LinkedIn Learning membership to help you keep growing and learning.
- First dibs on new products.
- A generous discount on DECIEM products for you, your family, and your friends.
BUILDING GROWTH TO POWER GOOD
We are a People first company that lives by our core values to…
- Do the right thing
- Create impact
- Respect small things
- ❤️ Care too much
- Be the future
These values continue to guide us in all that we do. Along the way, we’ve been honoured to win some pretty incredible awards, including a CEW Achiever Award, Best Skincare Brand at Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards, and Most Popular Sustainable Brand by The Cosmetify Index Global. We’re still blushing!
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL IMPACT
DECIEM’s objective is to build growth and do good things while prioritizing people, animals, and the Earth.
Our Sustainability strategy is focused on fighting climate change, improved waste management, responsible packaging, responsible sourcing and product lifecycle, and water conservation.
In 2020, DECIEM established the Good Fund to support both large and grassroots charities in response to global events.
CREATING A HUMAN WORLD OF BEAUTY
DECIEM is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) by creating meaningful, measurable change in the lives of our team members and in the communities where we operate. Achieving equality is critical to DECIEM and our future. You can learn more about our DEI commitment in our open letter, Belonging is the Destination, Change is the Journey
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation, please let us know.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Thank you for reading the whole thing! If you liked what you heard, kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. <3