head of logistics 관련 취업정보
- Blue Bottle Coffee대한민국
- BASF Company Ltd.서울
- Vena Energy대한민국
- LEO INTERNATIONAL HRC서울
- JTI - Japan Tobacco International서울
Job Post Details
상세 직무 내용
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Your primary responsibility will be to create a step change increase in collection & recycling of used beverage cartons (uBC) in the Republic of Korea. You will work with the collection and recycling value chain and in collaboration with national waste organisations to achieve recycling targets within Korea.
You will also support colleagues, such as sales, marketing, communications, to drive our sustainability goals.
What you will do
Support implementation of Tetra Pak’s recycling strategy for Korea by:
Leading the development of market plans and defining market sustainability goals including a 3–5-year recycling rate ambition;
Securing compliance with recycling regulations/targets as applicable in Korea;
Leading the execution of market sustainability plans in Korea, in collaboration with the Market Leadership Team;
- Securing local recycling investments by preparing compelling business cases and leading negotiations with investors;
- Identifying, developing and executing collection & recycling investments, projects and or initiatives;
- Managing large-sized strategic projects, in collaboration with relevant collectors, retailers, F&B brands, aggregators and or recyclers;
- Advocating with Government and government agencies to increase collection & recycling of uBC;
- Collaborating with the Public Affairs team on advocacy and legislative developments, and with the Communications team to achieve the sustainability targets and secure business success;
- Developing cooperation with relevant external partners like waste management companies and recyclers to improve collection & recycling and contribute to the development of end-markets;
- Representing the company in industry associations related to recycling;
- Provide data to secure reliable accounting and reporting of collection and recycling rates as per Tetra Pak’s global methodology;
- Leading industry data gathering for Korea to monitor and report, and develop sector and material flow mapping such as recycling value chain mapping, including comparisons with other materials; and
- Leading and executing local activities related to circularity, biodiversity and climate change.
We believe you have
Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills. Experience with government relations is essential;
Experience with negotiation in high value procurement, (contract) law, recycling value chains and or logistics is essential;
Analytical skills; analyzing and presenting data;
Project management skills; creating and managing to timelines for delivery of collection & recycling projects; and
An open approach, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 29/02/2024
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Kanako Ishikura